Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin Application Empty Admin Application Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

judess69er

Game Username: Judess69er
Name: Skyeler
Position Looking to Apply for: 3
Im looking to improve my knowledge of server systems and Mapping
i currently run a self owned server named eoworlds so im fairly well experienced when it comes to writing anything from the drops.ini to the pets, i know a little bit about quests (not alot but enough to write basic kill npc quests)
i have written a few cmf file's but commands arent really my area of nohow

im applying for 2 reasons

1st reason Im looking to improve my knowledge of server systems and Mapping
2nd reason to improve this server and help as much as i can in the development of it

2Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

I always like to see someone with intentions to help us and learn as well. Although we aren't really looking for anyone to edit the configs, commands, or quests. But perhaps you could show us some of your works on maps?

3Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 am

judess69er

Monki wrote:I always like to see someone with intentions to help us and learn as well. Although we aren't really looking for anyone to edit the configs, commands, or quests. But perhaps you could show us some of your works on maps?

Download 10 second beach

im more experienced with config's then anything so dont get your hopes up im not a pro mapper but i know how to place tiles and whatnot so they look nice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum