Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zeerys admin application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zeerys admin application Empty Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

zeery

IGN: Zeery
IRL Name:Ashley
Time played :31h
Daily playing time:2h+
Position: Mapper,Moderator,forum moderator and I can plainly help out.
Reason: I havnt found a server that I truly enjoyed before Reaping Havoc, Id like to make this server as fun as possible and add as many things I can to the game I think this server will be a huge success.(There is no way to post links, sorry)

2Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

You seem to truly want to help out the server. Maybe when we get more players we'll hire you. Its all up to mason though.

I do find that the server needs more people to guide new players around. If you have a good amount of knowledge about the server that will help out.

Last edited by Monki on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 pm

zeery

Monki wrote:You seem to truly want to help out the server. Maybe when we get more players we'll hire you. Its all up to mason though.
Thanks Monki , ill be sure to ask her to check out the post.

4Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

zeery wrote:
Monki wrote:You seem to truly want to help out the server. Maybe when we get more players we'll hire you. Its all up to mason though.
Actually its he. xD he just turns to the female pixel sometimes to try out stuff.

5Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 pm

zeery

Monki wrote:
zeery wrote:
Actually its he. xD he just turns to the female pixel sometimes to try out stuff.
I know its a guy just a mistype sorry Razz

6Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

zeery

7Zeerys admin application Empty Re: Zeerys admin application Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Mason

Admin

Web mod. Hired.

https://reapinghavoc.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum