Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winrar's Staff Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winrar's Staff Application Empty Winrar's Staff Application Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 am

Morning

Hayden / Winrar's Staff Application!
The best staff member since jesus.

In Game Name: Winrar
In Real Life Name:Hayden

Time played : Roughly 10 hours.

Daily playing time: 5h+

Position : Mapper, Moderator, Administrator, Senior Administrator, Senior Moderator, Forum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Event Staff.

Reason: I think this is a great server, and it needs some great staff like myself, I know that sounds a bit cocky but that's how I see it, I want this server to grow a lot more then what it has and I want to keep it a live and striving to achieve it's best. I am a very laid back person with some great ideas for the server, I have had a lot of prior experience to these positions. Although I am still VERY young I am a very mature person, I can bring humour to the server and I can bring a lot of seriousness to the server. I have a great education giving me a wide range of words to use that can make me seem smart, I am great with my grammar. I have a lot of spare of time on my hands except when I play "Call of Duty" Competitive which usually takes around 10 hours out of my day, but most of the time after school I should be on the server ready to help anyone out. I am willing to do anything that you want me to do, I am willing to help ANYONE with anything aslong as they're ready to listen to my answer.

2Winrar's Staff Application Empty Re: Winrar's Staff Application Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 am

Chase

Chase

Uh.... show us your maps? Lol

3Winrar's Staff Application Empty YOur app Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 am

Tidus

Tidus

Like Chase said if you applying for Pixeler,Mapper or any job that requires showing of work then DO SO >=) LIKE A BOSS

4Winrar's Staff Application Empty Re: Winrar's Staff Application Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

Orcs

Orcs

Morning wrote:Time played : Roughly 10 hours.
Daily playing time: 5h+
That means you played for 2 days our you lying saying you playing 5hrs+..Anyways i think thats too short time you play on server to become anything..

I've also haven't seen you on server lol..

5Winrar's Staff Application Empty Re: Winrar's Staff Application Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Time doesn't really measure experience. Although at this time, we aren't hiring anyone since we have a lot of other matters to solve. Also, some maps and art would be great. :3

6Winrar's Staff Application Empty Re: Winrar's Staff Application Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

Morning

I applied for many positions, I would've shown you the maps if you's had chosen me for the Mapper.

7Winrar's Staff Application Empty Re: Winrar's Staff Application Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

Chase

Chase

I think they have Plenty of moderators. All the moderators do events.
Only reason you possibly might get hired is as mapper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum