Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miabella is a bad admin =_=

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Tidus

Tidus

https://2img.net/h/i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/o0justin0o1/as.jpg

Darkice that dude next to me started more or less the same time as me.
look hes already got a lens and chaos from what well Miabella was constantly spawning Cacadems and killing them leveling Darkice up and letting him get the items i know this is prob allowed but once anyone else tries joining her she doesnt let you or you cant pick the items up =_= MASON CHOOSE BETTER ADMINS NEXT TIME!

2Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Ariuh

Ariuh

Tidus wrote:https://2img.net/h/i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/o0justin0o1/as.jpg

look hes already got a lens and chaos from what well Miabella was constantly spawning Cacadems and killing them leveling Darkice up and letting him get the items i know this is prob allowed but once anyone else tries joining her she doesnt let you or you cant pick the items up =_= MASON CHOOSE BETTER ADMINS NEXT TIME!

Actually i am allowed to play the game, u choose to play with who u like, i do the same. nuff said

3Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Tidus

Tidus

Ariuh wrote:
Tidus wrote:https://2img.net/h/i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/o0justin0o1/as.jpg

Actually i am allowed to play the game, u choose to play with who u like, i do the same. nuff said

So you are Ariuh 0_o ya I didn't say you can't play the game but Lens is a really strong weapon just letting people get it is going to ruin the game but since your Ariuh sorry Neutral don't wana be an ass your chilled

4Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Chase

Chase

lol lens is 100-100 dmg
unless you mean lens of chaos?

i SORTA agree though...

5Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Chaos wings is a little too much to give unless he had it before. Another item is ok but if its going to be a realy rare one they must have owned it before.

6Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Ariuh

Ariuh

Monki wrote:Chaos wings is a little too much to give unless he had it before. Another item is ok but if its going to be a realy rare one they must have owned it before.

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR. I have never spawned any items like that for a player. Admins have been spawned them.

This item was a DROP from ronsha. Before we were in iceland, we were at ronsha while i was training. 'giving items' is completely untrue, these items dropped legitimately! Just because i dont pick them up, doesnt mean someone else cant have them. IF this wasnt to happen, then stop admins training.

And lets make it even clearer shall we, this 'chip' on this blokes should started when jake was levelling. Way before he seen me training.

7Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Re: Miabella is a bad admin =_= Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I was under the impression you spawned them. Im a dumb peice of shit, forgive me...

8Miabella is a bad admin =_= Empty Ah Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

Tidus

Tidus

Monki I think you should make specific maps for admins to train at, you can get your new mapper to do it <.<, anyways then if any rare or any items drop no normal player can get them cause they can't get to the map that would make it better since players can WORK for there items instead of just getting them on the floor from admins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum