Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mapping Application

+2
Chase
Kawasake
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mapping Application Empty Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

Ingame name- Damis

Real Name- Jaygr.

How long can i play? - 6-8 hours a day, you can contact me through email or Facebook too.

Age- 17 (18 in May)

Applying for - Mapper

Why should you choose me? - Well, I have experience mapping for many servers. (If you would like to know which, pm me)Reaping Havoc is a fun hobby for me, and I enjoy playing it. I have had arguments with many players in the past, but we have made up and are friends now, so I think everyone's okay with me now (hopefully) Anyway, I'm hoping to get the position because I love to play RH, and I love the people on it. I plan to be a long-term player, though I'm only on for 6-8 hours a day, but will probably be on for 9+ on weekends.

Updated with maps.

Mapping Application Map110Mapping Application Map210Mapping Application Map310

Last edited by Kawasake on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Chase

Chase

I'll judge you when you post your work. Smile

3Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

Some of these maps are new, and some are from my old PC.
I'll post up more maps later. I do see a lot of things wrong with some of the maps, but they're things that can easily get away with. Laughing

Mapping Application 110Mapping Application 210Mapping Application 310Mapping Application Pascot10Mapping Application Pascot11Mapping Application Pickle10

4Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Chase

Chase

Eww FE.
Very nice, but needs some more detail. (Mushrooms,etc.)
I don't like the big line of flowers along the pathway on the 4th screenie, must still great.

5Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

In my mind, it's about being realistic. There aren't mushrooms everywhere you go in reality, why have a map fully detailed with small grass piles, and mushrooms on a game? And yeah, the line of flowers.. I got bored.

6Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 pm

herp

herp

GIMME UR EDITED GFX FILES D:<

7Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

No can do buckeroo! You can download them off of EOserv though. Wink

8Mapping Application Empty Nice Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 am

Tidus

Tidus

Map one maybe add a path leading to the exit makes the map look less plain also add some mushrooms flowers etc maybe a little pond (Water) add lilypaps in the pond and little white flowers map 4 I agree with Chase the row of flowers is a no no xD sound so weird saying no no lol and some of the other maps just need some more objects also that map with FE gfx or wateva gfx they are that long line of water maybe split it in half and add more water making it flow from somewhere but GL with this app masons to busy hiring new mappers instead of experienced mappers no offense Herp < you got some talent

9Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

herp

herp

Tidus wrote:Map one maybe add a path leading to the exit makes the map look less plain also add some mushrooms flowers etc maybe a little pond (Water) add lilypaps in the pond and little white flowers map 4 I agree with Chase the row of flowers is a no no xD sound so weird saying no no lol and some of the other maps just need some more objects also that map with FE gfx or wateva gfx they are that long line of water maybe split it in half and add more water making it flow from somewhere but GL with this app masons to busy hiring new mappers instead of experienced mappers no offense Herp < you got some talent

I know its no offense, lets say.. I'm a great project for the future Razz

10Mapping Application Empty LOL Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 am

Tidus

Tidus

herp wrote:
Tidus wrote:Map one maybe add a path leading to the exit makes the map look less plain also add some mushrooms flowers etc maybe a little pond (Water) add lilypaps in the pond and little white flowers map 4 I agree with Chase the row of flowers is a no no xD sound so weird saying no no lol and some of the other maps just need some more objects also that map with FE gfx or wateva gfx they are that long line of water maybe split it in half and add more water making it flow from somewhere but GL with this app masons to busy hiring new mappers instead of experienced mappers no offense Herp < you got some talent

I know its no offense, lets say.. I'm a great project for the future Razz
Lol don't flatter yourself Razz

11Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 am

Ariuh

Ariuh

Tidus wrote:
herp wrote:

I know its no offense, lets say.. I'm a great project
for the future Razz

On RH, artists are artists, you can constructively criticize, but HGM hire who they want and if this guy has potential then he has potential. Tidus it isnt for you to decide... So imma say this once, just because u werent hired at that time, doesnt mean you can put others down for it. Herp is enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop. Skills dont just appear. You work at it and gain knowlege and expertise. Leave him to develop and if u cant do that, nurture his creative outlet.

12Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 am

Tidus

Tidus

Ariuh wrote:
Tidus wrote:
herp wrote:

for the future Razz

On RH, artists are artists, you can constructively criticize, but HGM hire who they want and if this guy has potential then he has potential. Tidus it isnt for you to decide... So imma say this once, just because u werent hired at that time, doesnt mean you can put others down for it. Herp is enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop. Skills dont just appear. You work at it and gain knowlege and expertise. Leave him to develop and if u cant do that, nurture his creative outlet.

lol what are you on about I know Herps got Talent xD <-- lol (America's got Talent) lol and idc if i wasnt hired anymore its Mason decision if he wants herp pft go ahead

13Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 am

Ariuh

Ariuh

Ariuh wrote:
Tidus wrote:
herp wrote:

for the future Razz

Adding on to this, art is objective.
Emulation and imitation can legitimately influence one's development, but ultimately the artist must find his own path – and be true to himself. (Ken Danby)

14Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 am

Tidus

Tidus

Ariuh wrote:
Ariuh wrote:
Tidus wrote:
herp wrote:

for the future Razz

Adding on to this, art is objective.
Emulation and imitation can legitimately influence one's development, but ultimately the artist must find his own path – and be true to himself. (Ken Danby)

'=/ ok..... lol im the one thats been helping herp the most <.< so idc if hes admin lol im just going to keep helping him get better

15Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:21 am

Kawasake

Kawasake

Why on Earth did this topic turn into something about Herp? Neutral this is about my application, and such. And Tidus, thanks for derping on my work.... ;l

16Mapping Application Empty <.< Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am

Tidus

Tidus

I wasn't derping on your work I was helping you =_=

17Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

Yea, seriously whats with the topic change here. This is an admin application. There shouldn't even be a conversation on here.

18Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

Updated with another map. Asked other mappers what they thought, and said it was a pretty beastly map. Very Happy

19Mapping Application Empty New map Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:35 am

Tidus

Tidus

the new map looks good =)

20Mapping Application Empty Re: Mapping Application Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 am

Kawasake

Kawasake

Thanks Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum