Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tidus

Tidus

Ingame name-Tidus

Real Name- Warrick

How long can i play? - 4-5hours im always on msn

Age- 17

Applying for - Mapping or Mod

Admin Level - What ever you guys think is best

Why should you choose me? - Well you don't exactly have to choose me thats what the App is for to see if others aswell as the admins like what they see

Some of my work - Well At the moment i have no images to show you on this computer so il have to link you to EOSERV - FORUMS
to show you some maps

http://eoserv.net/forum/topic/18479&p=1

These maps were made awhile back iv gotten alot better
but also alot lazier

Orcs

Orcs

Tidus wrote:Ingame name-Tidus

Real Name- Warrick

How long can i play? - 4-5hours im always on msn

Age- 17

Applying for - Mapping or Mod

Admin Level - What ever you guys think is best

Why should you choose me? - Well you don't exactly have to choose me thats what the App is for to see if others aswell as the admins like what they see

Some of my work - Well At the moment i have no images to show you on this computer so il have to link you to EOSERV - FORUMS
to show you some maps

http://eoserv.net/forum/topic/18479&p=1

These maps were made awhile back iv gotten alot better
but also alot lazier
Nice i love that map ! Very Happy

Chase

Chase

Nice but i agree with all the comments on that topic xD

4Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty My app Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 am

Tidus

Tidus

Lol most of the comments were good Razz

Chase

Chase

I mean all the suggestions of the stuff you need to change.

6Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty Maps Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 am

Tidus

Tidus

I honestly think my maps are good enough for this server and well i did also so iv improve much more

Chase

Chase

They're good but they don't look realistic at all.

8Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty Maps Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:35 am

Tidus

Tidus

Mapping doesnt always have to be realistic as long as its good and owners like its

Chase

Chase

Mk.......... xD

Monki

Monki
Admin

I agree Razz
Mapping is about the feeling the map gives off, not the realism. Those maps give off a nice atmosphere.

Chase

Chase

Well that is how I like it. Anyways they're really good. Very Happy

Chase

Chase

List of changes > I < think you need to make.

For first map:

1. The 2 waterfalls on the side, the water is falling from nothing.

2. Remove skeleton objects, mushrooms out of pathway.

3. There is 2 long things connecting to posts, but not in the back? I circled to show you in pic..

Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Tidus10

2nd map:

1. The castle is like right against the edge, it should be a whole box like a normal castle, or at least a few layers up..

2. The bright green thing I Xed looks to fancy, lol. It looks fancy enough for pathway to lead to castle, but I dont really even think the castle fits on this map.

3. Theres some kind of weed in the middle of the pathway? :O

4. Pathway leading into ship ( not the bridge part )
is different from all other path ways?

Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Tiduss10

If you dont agree with me, keep it how you like it. Razz

Darkemo

Darkemo

Nice things you notice chase event the smallest details thats very good and your right about the changes very good Very Happy

14Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty Maps Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 am

Tidus

Tidus

Lol you got most of those little problems from Eoserv xD <.< But its weird how someone finds problems easily in a good map but (I'm not saying you bad but your maps need a lot of work) and I'm not trying to be competitive either

15Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty Easy Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 am

Tidus

Tidus

And also those LIKE I said iv improve cause I made those maps long ago, and also those problems are tiny and can be fixed in seconds

Chase

Chase

It'd help if people told me what needed work. I don't see anything besides the castle is messed up by the door? That can't be fixed, unless it's moved to the other side of the map. Also.. show us your new maps if you have improved? Sad

17Tidus Mapping App (Maybe) not sure if i want be one yet Empty Bump Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Tidus

Tidus

Bump Razz just to keep my app updated Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum