Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D

+4
Orcs
Darkemo
Justincross
herp
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 Empty Re: My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 am

herp

herp

Orcs wrote:Okay so i was looking into Fallen-Evolution GFX files for items and i found a thing that could work as NPC to #warp zombie.Well just check this Smile
My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 801f_b10
My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 802f_b10My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 814f_b10My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 804f_b10

It's just a couple of sprites i have more if you are interested.

ME GUSTA

27My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 Empty Re: My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 am

Ariuh

Ariuh

herp wrote:
Orcs wrote:Okay so i was looking into Fallen-Evolution GFX files for items and i found a thing that could work as NPC to #warp zombie.Well just check this Smile
My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 802f_b10My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 814f_b10My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 804f_b10

ME GUSTA

Why are we stealing graphics?! I was actually given the full sheet of that... BUT... FE is owned by elevations who has a massive chip on his shoulder with many servers.. we dont want to get involved with that... I have never used someone elses gfx without permission. So long as i am under the development team, these gfx will not be used. how many times must i tell players and mason, Gfx are not ours to take, it is someones creative side someone spent time, lovingly making this because they wanted to for their server. Not for some newb with a reshacker who takes it for their own means. Gfx arent free to take without permission.

28My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 Empty Re: My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

Kawasake

Kawasake

Ariuh wrote:
herp wrote:

ME GUSTA

Why are we stealing graphics?! I was actually given the full sheet of that... BUT... FE is owned by elevations who has a massive chip on his shoulder with many servers.. we dont want to get involved with that... I have never used someone elses gfx without permission. So long as i am under the development team, these gfx will not be used. how many times must i tell players and mason, Gfx are not ours to take, it is someones creative side someone spent time, lovingly making this because they wanted to for their server. Not for some newb with a reshacker who takes it for their own means. Gfx arent free to take without permission.

Ariuh, I just want to say that though you're on the development team, it doesn't mean you're in charge. Mason and Monki own the server, yet you're trying to..

29My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D - Page 2 Empty Re: My zombie invasion quest Map(s):D Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am

Orcs

Orcs

Ariuh wrote:
herp wrote:

ME GUSTA

LOL.LIKE MONKI SAID ME ONCE WHEN I SAID HIM THAT "I ONLY DO THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO IMPROVE SERVER AND MAKE IT BETTER.>>>>TELL THAT TO HIM.And Herp Im really sorry i just cant pixel you the unicorn lol i just can't wasted a 3hrs on it but it looks like a shit lol..and that's just 1 sprite.Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum