Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, suggestion for the owner.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, suggestion for the owner. Empty Hello, suggestion for the owner. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 am

AeroNetwork

Hello, I'm the owner of AeroNetwork,

I was looking for a game server to host on my network, and I came across your server. If the owner is willing to talk to me, please leave a post below and I'll be willing to talk about it and more information.

2Hello, suggestion for the owner. Empty Re: Hello, suggestion for the owner. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 am

Morning

Before this is noticed by anyone you would need to give your sites link, give them some details on what you will run it on and why you want to run it.

3Hello, suggestion for the owner. Empty Re: Hello, suggestion for the owner. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 am

AeroNetwork

I was being polite and not giving links due to the fact it is counted as advertising, but since you insisted. http://aeronetwork.org and other information needs to be discussed with the owner.

4Hello, suggestion for the owner. Empty Re: Hello, suggestion for the owner. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 am

Morning

Neat work man.

5Hello, suggestion for the owner. Empty Re: Hello, suggestion for the owner. Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I've heard of you before. I heard you hosted all types of servers before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum