Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion.. Empty Suggestion.. Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Chase

Chase

Take off the effect on Hellfire Balistia, whenever I use it EVERYONE says it makes them lag, but not for me. When Jesus uses it he disconnects, so he has to use gun. ._.

Add #warp ricecake so I dont use up my rice cakes just to get there ._.

Add some craftable rings, bracers, necklaces, belts, etc.

I like Morningglory and all, but I don't think she's a good admin. At Ricecakes area, the new map, right when one of em spawned, I maged it, but by the time it damaged it it was on red health. So she said " ks again and ill jail you"
:/ Also, she's a player helper, right? All she does is when people ask questions on global, she sometimes answers. I dont hate you Morning, just stating the truth. :/

2Suggestion.. Empty Reply Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm

zeery

I think all that is valid except maybe what you said about the #warp ricecake , it should make you use a ricecake, I dont see a reason why not.And about Morningglory maybe report it to mason instead of calling her out in the forums. Thanks for all the suggestions though.

3Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Mason

Admin

I'll inform morningglory that there really isnt KS in Reaping havoc, Its set to most dmg delt = drop and exp is shared. (Not evenly, based on dmg aswell.)

https://reapinghavoc.canadian-forum.com

4Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Yea, I made the rice cakes that way for a reason. Its supposed to send you into a rice dream when eaten. Very Happy
Also I fixed the Hellfire thing.
And I didn't know morning was being like this. We'll be sure to discuss it with her.

5Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Chase

Chase

Thanks Monki. You're a great Co-Owner. xD
luvyou too mason ;3

6Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Online?

Online?

So drops will be given to both players o.0

7Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

A monster drops stuff according to how much was contributed to the kill. So whoever does the most damage gets it.

8Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

zeery

I love the way the drop system works =D

9Suggestion.. Empty Re: Suggestion.. Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Online?

Online?

Ohh, okay thats chill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum