Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application (Resume) (New map Added)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Application (Resume) (New map Added) Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Havoc

Name: Brandon

Ingame Name: Havoc

Position Applying For:Mapper, Moderator.

Availability:
Monday - Sunday: 5 to 8 hours.

Brief Bio: I am laid back, relaxing, and fun to be around. I do like to have fun but know when there is a time to work. I am a carpenter and just like to stay out of trouble.

Example Of Work:
Map that I have yet to add final touches on
Application (Resume) (New map Added) 6olw92
Map i made with BU gfx
Application (Resume) (New map Added) 2d98zn7
New map i added: Guild house / Bank.
Application (Resume) (New map Added) Dyk9w2

Final Statement:
I am not the best mapper or pixel artist but I am still learning, I was looking for a home to advance my skill in both but because not to many people want to raise a upcoming artist in both I had no hope. So I hope that the staff here accepts my learning talents and give me a chance to grow in my skills with the server, I am hard working and very active. Thank you and I hope y'all consider my application.

Last edited by Havoc on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 am; edited 5 times in total

2Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

You're maps are very beautiful. The pixels aren't bad either. If we weren't dealing with a lot of stuff at this time. I would consider hiring you. But maybe after its all sorted out we will.

We definatly need more calm players instead of those nuts that keep threatening us. lol

3Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Darkemo

Darkemo

Yea very awesome maps and that axe gets me hot Surprised jk but really very good job man

4Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Chase

Chase

Yes I agree the maps are beautiful. x10 anything I could do. Wink

You should take more screenies to show the WHOLE map ;3

5Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 am

Darkemo

Darkemo

just right click it and open in new tab it will show full maps xD

6Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

Holy crap, i didn't even see the rest of the map. Its like an entire hotel. Love it! Very Happy

I'm saving that pic in my pictures folder. I like to put cool stuff in there to look at later when i'm bored. Razz

7Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 am

Darkemo

Darkemo

yea i helped 2 ppl see the entire greatness of his maps i feel helpful Very Happy

8Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Nice work Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Tidus

Tidus

I know this dude from EOserv he has some talent when it comes to mapping its just that he works for the wrong servers, this server would be great and i think you should hire him while you have the chance hopefully im not late and you have hired him xD

9Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Chase

Chase

Funny how you apply and you're the guy ddosing. xD ( well I believe so..)

Anyways the maps are plain beautiful. xd

10Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Ddosing??? Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 am

Tidus

Tidus

Im not the guy whos ddosing wtf???? i dont even know how to ddos

11Application (Resume) (New map Added) Empty Re: Application (Resume) (New map Added) Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

Chase

Chase

Tidus=havoc? o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum