Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Experiance System Back?Who agree?

2 posters

Old Experiance System Back?

Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Vote_lcap167%Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Vote_rcap1 67% [ 2 ]
Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Vote_lcap133%Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Vote_rcap1 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Empty Old Experiance System Back?Who agree? Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Orcs

Orcs

So i know it sounds crazy,but i loved the team work old system.Currently exp system is a peace of shit....I went to cacadems,okay now the guy with higher Hits get's all the experiance..Okay i went to train at hm..Wow there's also guys with higher hits..So theres no normal place for me to train at :\.Is it not cool when people try to get a team for training..Huh ive did a vote so be sure you vote!Lol.. Sad

Chase

Chase

... okay now this is just stupid. There is the training grounds (you get there with training tickets) and many more places. Type: #warpcommands
Lots of places. I say this post should be deleted, exp system is just perfect.

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:... okay now this is just stupid. There is the training grounds (you get there with training tickets) and many more places. Type: #warpcommands
thats my suggestion..so i don't say YOU MUST bring back...if you like it so much training alone with no friends around let it be..

Chase

Chase

Wow calm down. Maybe almost 85% people on EO are fat ugly 45 yr old freaks. I'd rather play by myself.

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:Wow calm down. Maybe almost 85% people on EO are fat ugly 45 yr old freaks. I'd rather play by myself.

Huh,ill say same to you when you will be 45 years old.

Chase

Chase

I'll be done with this game by 16.

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:I'll be done with this game by 16.
thats what he said

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:... okay now this is just stupid. There is the training grounds (you get there with training tickets) and many more places. Type: #warpcommands
Training tickets...I tried it lol It would took me at least month to level..wow..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum