Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

??? Armor.(My First Try At Armor Pixeling!)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orcs

Orcs

Just Wanted To Try Pixeling,it's fun but suck's when you have to do like 10sprites more lol.

??? Armor.(My First Try At Armor Pixeling!) Huh10

Comment What You Think!

xheartx

xheartx

better then my first pixel... Twisted Evil

keep it up

Ariuh

Ariuh

Orcs wrote:Just Wanted To Try Pixeling,it's fun but suck's when you have to do like 10sprites more lol.

Comment What You Think!

Few things... its a decent attempt Well done...

Except please understand that on EO servers Black is considered invisible, therefore your outline will be ignored by the server and wont look right. You need to hard a Dark COLOUR. This may include red, brown, grey, orange, yellow, purple, green etc. NOT black and NOT white.

Secondly ALL pixels on eo are isometric. therefore the legs need to be Isometric currently the bottom hem of the legs is straight. it needs to be two leveled higher on the left side then the right. Same with the armor, Left side is higher then the right side.

Third, Your shading needs alot of work.... light/sun is always the top left hand side of the pixel. right is darker. Some of ure lighter shading is in the middle of the pixel. I dont understand how that may work?

Practice makes perfect. and you did well for your first attempt. If it helps i can recolour to show u how it should look for you to improve??? Also do you actually own a pixel pallet?

Hopefully my criticism is used constructively and helps u improve... you did well Smile

Take care Ariuh!

Monki

Monki
Admin

I think you can go one value up from black in any of the boxes in the color chooser and it should show as well. Surprised
Its looking for all the color values to be at 0 to make it invisible.

Orcs

Orcs

Ariuh wrote:
Orcs wrote:Just Wanted To Try Pixeling,it's fun but suck's when you have to do like 10sprites more lol.

Comment What You Think!

Few things... its a decent attempt Well done...

Except please understand that on EO servers Black is considered invisible, therefore your outline will be ignored by the server and wont look right. You need to hard a Dark COLOUR. This may include red, brown, grey, orange, yellow, purple, green etc. NOT black and NOT white.

Secondly ALL pixels on eo are isometric. therefore the legs need to be Isometric currently the bottom hem of the legs is straight. it needs to be two leveled higher on the left side then the right. Same with the armor, Left side is higher then the right side.

Third, Your shading needs alot of work.... light/sun is always the top left hand side of the pixel. right is darker. Some of ure lighter shading is in the middle of the pixel. I dont understand how that may work?

Practice makes perfect. and you did well for your first attempt. If it helps i can recolour to show u how it should look for you to improve??? Also do you actually own a pixel pallet?

Hopefully my criticism is used constructively and helps u improve... you did well Smile

Take care Ariuh!

Thanks This is verry helpful,and yes it would be perfect if i could see how should it look.Also yes,i know the background should be dark,and I know the line's should be not black too.Hmm im using the roefls pallet for now,mabye latter ill make my own.

This one is saved as .bmp so you can just save it and edit.

??? Armor.(My First Try At Armor Pixeling!) Test_b11

Kawasake

Kawasake

Considering it's your very first thing done, it'd a good job. But you really need to work on a lot of things for it. Especially shading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]