Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some suggestions..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some suggestions.. Empty Some suggestions.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

I think that lvl requirements should be taken off all armors, it really serves no purpose. I also think that the lvling should be a little bit easier, or some of the new bosses a little bit easier. Because the only way to kill some of them is to either spend hours getting potions. Orr get a group of like 10 people with someone tanking it. Either way its a pain

2Some suggestions.. Empty Re: Some suggestions.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Chase

Chase

Agreed, except I think the leveling is just fine.

3Some suggestions.. Empty Re: Some suggestions.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

Well i find some of it ridiculous since the the boss is soo hard the only alturnitave would be either be a high ass lvl or burn through cash buying pots/spending hours getting them at lake.

4Some suggestions.. Empty Re: Some suggestions.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

You only need a group of 4-5 people and pets help too. Sometimes to get what you want, you need to plan things out. I made the boss hard because I want it to be a rare item.

I might lower the levels on some armors but I won't take it off. I wish these things could read reborns. :/

5Some suggestions.. Empty Re: Some suggestions.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Chase

Chase

I agree with Monki. xd I dont think it should be easy enough so yourself can kill it, i think it is just fine how it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]