Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition

4 posters

Should I do it?

A proposition Vote_lcap164%A proposition Vote_rcap1 64% [ 7 ]
A proposition Vote_lcap136%A proposition Vote_rcap1 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A proposition Empty A proposition Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Lately, all I seem to hear are complaints about the lack of training areas. I'm hoping to fix this by evening out the exp on here and making it more fair. But this comes at a cost. The exp you earn will be based on how hard the monster is to kill (except bosses, I can only make exp go up so high on a monster). This means no more imps that give 56k exp. But it also means a lot more things to train on. The ones that only give like 8 exp will give about 80.

This, of course is a proposition, not a demand. It is up to you all to decide whether i should do this or not.

Last edited by Monki on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Chase

Chase

No.. if you do that then take off the level requirements ;-;

3A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

I agree with chase, there really shouldnt be a lvl requirement on anything lol. Its just unfair that i cant take my armor off and have to wait till 200 to put it back on again. Makes no sense to me Razz

4A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

Those comments have nothing to do with this topic. Post that in suggestions. If i don't get to it right away. Its probably because i'm dealing with all the other things people keep yelling at me about. Not that i ever get a thanks. The only person who actually appreciated the training zone i added yesterday was slayer. The rest of you just complained as always.

Many even choose pride and laziness over doing me the simple favor of using the forums. And i doubt even after saying this, that any of you will change. Even though i change the game all the time to try and keep you entertained. You'll just take this to be an argument and keep posting complaints as always. I don't mind suggestions i just wish you would post in suggestions and stop telling me in game. I've made it clear that I want this on the forums to keep things in order and also to make things less stressful.

5A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 am

zeery

Chasee wrote:No.. if you do that then take off the level requirements ;-;
Chase, Monki has told you hundreds of times to use the forums ,and youve continuesly ask him to remove level requirements

6A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Chase

Chase

Shut up Zeery, I've asked you 100 times to fucking quit talking to me.

7A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Don't start getting into fights on here.

8A proposition Empty Re: A proposition Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Chase

Chase

Mk, but she always has some comment to say.. just because shes a moderator.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum