Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

I even dont know where to post this..

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I even dont know where to post this.. Empty I even dont know where to post this.. Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Okay so i played Havoc server,then i just went AFK like for 4hours(Ive just left the havoc on),after i back i saw i got kicked,well i wasn't mad,then i couldn't get to my account like for 3mins,Queen "fixed" that problem.So i turn on my acc!Nice the fuck im wiped...No items,i dont have anything in my damn account...Ive lost 120EC,good wings,ancient robes,gun,10mil,100cakes,and lots of more stuff..I just don't get it..Then I asked WHY????Guess what..I've got jailed by Ariuh..Wow..thats pretty nice,ive got bugged now im jailed?What that mean?Im fucking mad...Ssrsly,the fuck.. Sad

2I even dont know where to post this.. Empty You deserved it. Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

zeery

You CLEARLY deserved the jail for blaming myrrah and bitching at her about it.Ariuh had a very good reason to ban you, if you wouldve stayed calm and not freak out you wouldnt have gotten jailed. The funny this is monki logged on about 10 minutes later, if you couldve waited it probably wouldve been no problem for him to fix it.

Orcs

Orcs

zeery wrote:You CLEARLY deserved the jail for blaming myrrah and bitching at her about it.Ariuh had a very good reason to ban you, if you wouldve stayed calm and not freak out you wouldnt have gotten jailed. The funny this is monki logged on about 10 minutes later, if you couldve waited it probably wouldve been no problem for him to fix it.

Im not banned im jailed,and no theres no monki online.

4I even dont know where to post this.. Empty He is online Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 pm

zeery

Orcs wrote:
zeery wrote:You CLEARLY deserved the jail for blaming myrrah and bitching at her about it.Ariuh had a very good reason to ban you, if you wouldve stayed calm and not freak out you wouldnt have gotten jailed. The funny this is monki logged on about 10 minutes later, if you couldve waited it probably wouldve been no problem for him to fix it.

Hes online.

5I even dont know where to post this.. Empty He is online Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

zeery

Orcs wrote:

Hes online.

Orcs

Orcs

Bitching at here??She was totaly ignoring me..Just and some other no*** just wer on her side saying STFU..How can i calm down when i lost all my stuff and noone even cares..

Chase

Chase

I agree.

Monki

Monki
Admin

How could Queen fix your problem? She doesnt have access to the database to clear your items. So I don't see how this is her fault.

Can you explain this step by step please?

Orcs

Orcs

Monki wrote:How could Queen fix your problem? She doesnt have access to the database to clear your items. So I don't see how this is her fault.

Can you explain this step by step please?
How lol..
Step1
I saw i got kicked from being afk
Step2
I Cant loggin back
Step3
I Create A new account to tell i cant login to my account named Orcs
Step4
I See Orcs in online list and i think its stolen
Step5
I ask queen to check the orcs and she says its offline now
Step5
I log in in to the my acc,and see it naked on level 0
Step6
I Spawn like the account would be just made
Step7
Im getting jailed for not calming down
Step8
Ive getting muted for asking help
Step9
Im posting this to forums

10I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 am

Orcs

Orcs

Nothing changed..And Im still at jail..Im started to think that everyone already forgot..

11I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 am

Orcs

Orcs

So I've found some prof that I had thoose item's I've lost ;P,just wanted to ADD.
I even dont know where to post this.. Endl0010

12I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I've decided to look into this. I'll find out who took it.

13I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Crayonz or Maximillion (whichever you may know him by) Has never owned a dark halo on any of his accounts in the old databases. He had it in his inventory the day you claimed to be hacked and said he had it from the old days. My guess is that he took it. He is a greedy brat after all. Log on when able to so we can talk about this.

14I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Chase

Chase

Weeeeee!

15I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Monki wrote:Crayonz or Maximillion (whichever you may know him by) Has never owned a dark halo on any of his accounts in the old databases. He had it in his inventory the day you claimed to be hacked and said he had it from the old days. My guess is that he took it. He is a greedy brat after all. Log on when able to so we can talk about this.
Mostly people say it's maximillion job...So i was playing at server called FE,and met player maximillion,so he said that he has half of the eoserv.net accounts with my log in and pass,so now I know that he stole all the things.And Im Waiting For you in server for about 2hours.

16I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:Weeeeee!
I hope soo lol.

17I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I'm on now, log on if you can before i get off.

18I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 am

Orcs

Orcs

Monki wrote:I'm on now, log on if you can before i get off.

Our Time Zone Is Really Not The Same.But as tomorow is friday ill try to be on for night and ill catch you.

19I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

zeery

I remember maximillion trading me a dark halo before this happend, then he wanted it back :c

20I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Yea, I'm tired of these creeps joining our server and acting shifty, stealing account, and just plain causing trouble. I wish they would get the hell on and let us enjoy the game. Shove their asses in a cannon and shoot that drama to Broadway or something.

Yea, I should be on Friday most of the night. Sorry you had to wait forever. I can't keep up with anything because I'm taking all my time dealing with these hackers and shit. x.x

21I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Orcs

Orcs

LOL is he playing again?

I even dont know where to post this.. Bbbbb10

OPEN IT IN OTHER WINDOW TO SEE FULL PHOTO Very Happy

22I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Chase

Chase

Chat:

YOU MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT
YOU STOLE MY ACCOUNT FUCKING NOOB
IDIOT
PIECE OF SHIT
COCK SUCKER
MOTHERFUCKING NOOB
I WOULD KILL YOU AND BURN YOU PEACE OF SHIT NOOB MOTHER FUCKER

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

23I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 am

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:Chat:

YOU MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT
YOU STOLE MY ACCOUNT FUCKING NOOB
IDIOT
PIECE OF SHIT
COCK SUCKER
MOTHERFUCKING NOOB
I WOULD KILL YOU AND BURN YOU PEACE OF SHIT NOOB MOTHER FUCKER

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

24I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

Mason

Admin

Chase , bare my offspring?

https://reapinghavoc.canadian-forum.com

25I even dont know where to post this.. Empty Re: I even dont know where to post this.. Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Chase

Chase

o my

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum