Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!!

+2
Chase
Tidus
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 am

Tidus

Tidus

You can buy houses now on RH currently the maps are being made by me and herp

Lower Class map

-This map will have cheap houses that will be small and normal

Middle Class map

-This map will have middle expense houses that will cost quiet a lot but worth it in the end

High Class map

-Obvious this map will have the best houses in the game and will be extremely expensive but will be worth it.

Prices will be announced soon
You can either map your own insides of the house but the bigger the inside the more it costs

You maye also ask me or herp to do your insides also but will cost a small fee I do good inside maps Smile

Well ya hope you get buying soon!
Enjoy

PRICES:
Lower Class house - 15-20mil
Middle Class house - 30mil
First Class house - 40-50mil

My Price for inside maps will be 1.5 - 2mil which is alittle and I'm good at making maps Smile

2HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Chase

Chase

FAKE AND GAY
dumbest idea i've heard.

Arrow

3HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Chase wrote:FAKE AND GAY
dumbest idea i've heard.

Arrow

Think what you want i like the idea.

4HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Chase

Chase

dumb as fuck. not playing if these dumb ideas get added.

5HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Chase Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Tidus

Tidus

Ok Chasee Don't play then no one really cares everyone thinks its a good idea, so stop being childish about it

6HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 am

Chase

Chase

ok

7HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Kawasake

Kawasake

To have something like Houses is completely stupid; and just copies Fallen Evolution.

Also.. 45-50mil? Who actually gets that much cash on RH? Not even the top players seem to have that much cash. JustinCross has about 13mil, Danny has about 6m, I have about 10m. -__-.

8HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty not my idea Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Tidus

Tidus

Kawasake wrote:To have something like Houses is completely stupid; and just copies Fallen Evolution.

Also.. 45-50mil? Who actually gets that much cash on RH? Not even the top players seem to have that much cash. JustinCross has about 13mil, Danny has about 6m, I have about 10m. -__-.
Its not my idea I'll talk to mason about everything and Houses isn't copying FE I use to play server long before FE that had houses and iv even came up with the idea a few times for the server people actually like the idea I'll talk to mason to lower prices to like 10mil since you can get a training Area in the house its kinda worth it

9HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Chase

Chase

Kawasake wrote:To have something like Houses is completely stupid; and just copies Fallen Evolution.

SOMEBODY SMART ON THIS SERVER Very Happy

10HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 am

Justincross

Justincross

Chase wrote:

If ut going to buy a house its going to cost alot but why not make it markets like buy markets and u gain money like every little while? Also id like to see a bank like eor where u can put shit up for sale that would be beast!!! Smile

11HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty good ideƀ Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 am

Tidus

Tidus

Justincross wrote:
Chase wrote:

If ut going to buy a house its going to cost alot but why not make it markets like buy markets and u gain money like every little while? Also id like to see a bank like eor where u can put shit up for sale that would be beast!!! Smile
Pretty good idea but that would need coding :/ wouldn't it

12HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

Chase

Chase

yeah that cant happen cause we're running shitty eosource Mad

13HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty lol Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 am

Tidus

Tidus

Atleast we agree with one thing we both hate eosource

14HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Justincross

Justincross

True u will need coding but u gotta admit its would be a great thing xD eor's bank is the best of all time!

15HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Ya Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am

Tidus

Tidus

Ya its a gOod idea is Eor still alive??? 0_o

16HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 am

Justincross

Justincross

Tidus wrote:Ya its a gOod idea is Eor still alive??? 0_o
To be honest yes no updates tho ivelogged on here recently and seen 20+ people online

17HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty cool Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

Tidus

Tidus

Lol what makes EOR so cool :/ and 20+ that's not bad

18HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Chase

Chase

what is EOR's site
pm me it please

19HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Empty Re: HOUSES : You can buy houses read!!!! Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I may or may not add houses to the new server soon. The plan is to have the coodinates of their house saved to the character and have a command they say warp the user and the party they lead to the house. I also plan to add ressurection scrolls like on eor :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]