Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herp's mapper application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herp's mapper application Empty Herp's mapper application Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

herp

herp

In-gamename: Herp
realname: Daniël

Bio: I'm Daniël and I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST , THERE SURE ONCE EVER WAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSEEEEE.....

Why you should choose me: You don't have to:P , but I've posted a few maps on the forums, and these maps are my first maps. I'll make alot of progress!:]

2Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Chase

Chase

gl

3Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

Justincross

Justincross

HE DESERVES THIS ADMIN SPOT!!!!

4Herp's mapper application Empty GL Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am

Tidus

Tidus

Mapping for a server like havoc can get tricky special for a new mapper your maps are going have to be much better then that beach and Lava map the Zombie one wasn't to bad but can you handle being the only mapper? Well GL

5Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 pm

herp

herp

Tidus wrote:Mapping for a server like havoc can get tricky special for a new mapper your maps are going have to be much better then that beach and Lava map the Zombie one wasn't to bad but can you handle being the only mapper? Well GL

There are other mappers Wink, Darkemo is a mapper idk about others.

6Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Orcs

Orcs

I see you already admin GZ! I knew you the best! Very Happy

7Herp's mapper application Empty Lol Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Tidus

Tidus

You knew he was best? Lol what you mean by that <.< Mason just chooses admin cause he likes them :/ ya Herps ok for a beginner he's going to get better

8Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Tidus wrote:You knew he was best? Lol what you mean by that <.< Mason just chooses admin cause he likes them :/ ya Herps ok for a beginner he's going to get better

I liked his work and inspiration from the first seconds thats why I thinked hes the best at what he does

9Herp's mapper application Empty Re: Herp's mapper application Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Chase

Chase

GRATS.

((im not jealous at all)
XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum