Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Original Aeven

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Original Aeven Empty Original Aeven Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Tidus

Tidus

Ah you guys kinda have like Original aeven just edited up? why not get a mapper to make you a new town? or do you like the map?

2Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Chase

Chase

We should use what we have for awhile.. Monki spent hours on it. Also if we do get rid of it we already got agood map we can replace it with, (old newb town Wink)

3Original Aeven Empty Map Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 am

Tidus

Tidus

I meaning the outside of newbhouse that map it looks original but just edited up

4Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 am

Chase

Chase

Ohh i read wrong. xD

5Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

Orcs

Orcs

Tidus wrote:I meaning the outside of newbhouse that map it looks original but just edited up
Not just outside map.They have like 2 edited aeven maps.The Newb one i guess and the one in reborn town..Theres also an original aeven..Lol I just suggest to hire like 1-2 mappers and take deleted all main endless maps and replace them with new.

6Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Chase

Chase

I think there are plenty of mappers? Havoc, Monki, Mason are mapper admins, and me, athena, and some other people turn in maps not even expecting adminship. I'd gladly make a town map, if someone asked me. Im sure Athena, Havoc, all those other people would do. :O

7Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Eh, no. That map was made from scratch. I didn't use original aeven at all. Research more before you go accusing. That kinda pisses me off that you think i map like that.

Except reborn, i didn't map that though.

We don't need more mappers either. We have great ones already. And I'm not bad either.

8Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Darkemo

Darkemo

Wtf. the newb map is nothing alike to aeven all the houses are in different places and different passages its completly nothing like aeven you should walk around some more or something lol Neutral

9Original Aeven Empty Re: Original Aeven Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Chase

Chase

i lold irl (@darkemo)

10Original Aeven Empty Sorry Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 am

Tidus

Tidus

Ya sorry you can delete this post I looked at it and its not like aeven and ya ok Monki u don't need anymore mappers lol my App not really here tho xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]