Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kso

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kso         Empty Kso Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Chase

Chase

Okay so i just got this pretty cool idea..

So theres a map with 5 diff monsters. Theres like 5 gated areas, with a lvl requirement for each one. Each gate has a higher lvl req. First gate could have piglets. Okay so the idea is there is a NPC that says you can get different rare drops from each of the gated areas. First gated area would drop a yellow gem, it could be called something related to yellow, ( something like fire, water, sky, some kind of element idk) 2nd gate would drop like a blue gem which would be water gem, 3rd gate could drop a luna gem which could be sky gem.. 4th could be fire gem ( red) 5th gate could be a purple gem.. That is most powerful gem. Oh and btw all the gates have rarer drops the higher lvl req it is... Okay so after he tells you all dat stuff he tells you to go to the blacksmith. He smashes your gem which makes 2 crystals (fire crystals, sun crystals, etc. ) So if you get One gem from the first gated area and took it to the blacksmith he would crush it and make it 2 crystals. Okay so the gems that Drop in the gated areas will be Powerless (statless). You'll need like 2 of the gems which would make 4 crystals. you'll need 4 crystals to craft a POWERful gem which has stats.

Okay so you Kinda got the idea...

1st gate could be piglets with lvl 20 req, drops some kind of yellow gem (idk name) its powerless, statless. Youd need TWO of the gems that drop there. So you would take them both to the blacksmith and he would crush them. You'd now have 4 yellow crystals. Those 4 yellow crystals would craft a Yellow Poweful gem ( has stats). That would be the newbie one. Next gated would be maybe sharks? Theydrop blue water gems, youd need 2 of em for 4 crystals & the 4 crystals craft the powerful blue crystal. Ok now you guys should understand. For 5th level it could be some kind of purple monster, idk if there are any. That would be hardest 2 get.

For each gem the first could be like 1 evasion 1 defense 1 accuracy 1 hp 1 damage 1 tp (but not 1, more than that obviously) you get more of it the better ( harder to get ) the gem is. Btw this goes in the miscallaneous spot on your paperdoll.

2Kso         Empty Re: Kso Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

I actually think thats a very good idea, its something new and i havent seen anything like it on any server Very Happy

3Kso         Empty Re: Kso Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Chase

Chase

Wink

4Kso         Empty Re: Kso Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

I actually think thats a very good idea, its something new and i havent seen anything like it on any server Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum