Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server attack?

+2
Monki
Chonos
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server attack? Empty Server attack? Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Chonos

I barely could get on and the only person on was Smokebudzz. Anyways it seems that it's an attack coming from him. Here's a pic.Server attack? Endl0011

Since that screenie was taken Orcs logged in. The minute he logged in the server went down. Anyways the server is completely down right now.

Now it says it's up but, there's 2 servers listed on EOserv. One with port 8000. That one has to be fake right. Also both servers show only 4 as the most ever been on.

Last edited by Chonos on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New info)

2Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

Yea, i tried changing ports. That didn't seem to help though.

3Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Chonos

Can you ban the I.P.s that are attacking? Or use a reverse proxy?

4Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Chase

Chase

Person doing it is Havoc. Somehow morningglory figured out that it was Him who had been ddosing, so she banned him, then 20 secs later the server went down. Lolol.

5Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Damn you crazy?Me ddosing?Lol,you must be idiot..The no-ip.org of server was gone so server was only with ip 64.231.60.248,but noone knew that..So i was only one that knew and i connected..

6Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Chonos

Anyways it's happening again...I believe that the attacker is the same as before.

7Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

mrballin

why is server down again???

8Server attack? Empty The DDoser Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 am

Tidus

Tidus

@Chronos a while back you could stop DDosing by banning them with an IP ban but now they use proxy to unban themselves and they keep DDOsing the server just keep ignoring DDosers sure they going to DDos the server one or two more times but if you ignore them then its no more fun for them and they will leave if you make topics on forums like this they enjoy it and they will keep doing it so ignore them thats the only way

9Server attack? Empty Re: Server attack? Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 am

Orcs

Orcs

Tidus wrote:@Chronos a while back you could stop DDosing by banning them with an IP ban but now they use proxy to unban themselves and they keep DDOsing the server just keep ignoring DDosers sure they going to DDos the server one or two more times but if you ignore them then its no more fun for them and they will leave if you make topics on forums like this they enjoy it and they will keep doing it so ignore them thats the only way

Agree,unless they DDosing becouse RH is using Eosource that every1 hates becouse the elevations is the part of it and every1 hates the fallen evolution i guess.But im just saying..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum