Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tower of... (Something)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tower of... (Something) Empty The Tower of... (Something) Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Chase

Chase

Should I make this?

Okay, well first I will make a HUUUGE tower, with 26 maps. To get to the top of the tower, you must go through 25 levels. Each level you will need to kill a certain amount of the NPCs that spawn on the level you are on, and get its rare drop. Every different level will have a rare drop, but it will be useless. If you get the certain amount of kills & the rare drop for that level, you will be able to continue to the next level. The rare drop will be taken away. If you decide to leave, it will give you a Scroll that you can use when you want to get back. The scrolls will be lore, also the rare drops will be lore. Once you have passed the 25 levels, the 26th map will have a huge, straight line of a hard boss. The boss will spawn every 10 mins so it doesnt spawn ontop of you while you are killing the boss infront of you. Once you have passed that you will talk to the NPC that is there and he will let you enter his new world whenever you want. The new world will have new training areas, crafts, new items for sale, pets, etc. All of the items will be lore. Who thinks I should make this? It will take me a LONG time. Smile

Last edited by Chasee on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Jesus_

Jesus_

I think thats a very good idea, looks time consuming and thats how a quest should be, not long and boring Smile. I like it

3The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Darkemo

Darkemo

Nice the big boss at the end could be a huge dildo monster with spikes that looks like it is fucking you when it attacks xD

4The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Chase

Chase

I just thought, that... if it drops 2 of the item you need to go to next level, most people wont take it, then the person that comes next will take it. :/

5The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

Sounds a lot like my tower of trials ;.; in fact it sounds exactly like it.

Other than the line of bosses. I intended to have something else at the end. ;.;

6The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am

Chase

Chase

Yeah I don't think I'm going to do it, I forgot about Tower of trials. x.x

7The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Online?

Online?

It would be really cool though if it was more graphic, but that would take forever D: & since there is a tower of trials why not make this one based on an npc or something? As in like SAVE the princess or some shit xd D:

8The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Chase

Chase

Yeahh, the princess can be trapped at the top of the tower, and at the top there is an apozen you have to kill to save the princess. xD

9The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Online?

Online?

noo not apozen, umm like a new npc that's like a villan ;o!

10The Tower of... (Something) Empty Re: The Tower of... (Something) Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

The Ice King!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum