Reaping Havoc Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2D Mmorpg Game Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Origiri

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Origiri             Empty Origiri Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Chase

Chase

Make the drop rate for event coupons at 50%, and remove gold drops. Reason is all the noobs go there to craft lens/good wings. And, it's pretty hard to kill for noobs. Prolly 10 mins per origiri, and it drops every 5-6 times. That's almost an hour per event coupon, and you need 15 for good wings, 20 for lens. To get both that would be.. 35 hours? Pretty hard.

2Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Orcs

Orcs

Chasee wrote:Make the drop rate for event coupons at 50%, and remove gold drops. Reason is all the noobs go there to craft lens/good wings. And, it's pretty hard to kill for noobs. Prolly 10 mins per origiri, and it drops every 5-6 times. That's almost an hour per event coupon, and you need 15 for good wings, 20 for lens. To get both that would be.. 35 hours? Pretty hard.
I agree,also theres no good items in event shop,so it would be fair.

3Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

At the moment with the 800% drop increase and the drop rate being at 5, this adds up to a 40% drop rate. I do plan to add an area with more than just one onigiri though.

4Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Online?

Online?

Possibly decrease the time spawn? D:

5Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Monki

Monki
Admin

I added the rice dream area to have more to kill.

6Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Online?

Online?

So do rice cakes give you stuff yet? -Havent been on for 2 days.

7Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

Yeah recently a Origiri map was added you can craft armor and a Origiri pet with 200 rice cakes. You get to this map by eating a rice cake.

8Origiri             Empty Re: Origiri Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

Monki

Monki
Admin

Yea, I call it Rice Dream because that rice cake is spiked and you fall asleep into a rice dream. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum